(31) 1059 04508
Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm Central European Time
SPINtv™ One-Year Subscription Offer
Complimentary one-year subscriptions to SPINtv™ come with purchase of any Home or Commercial Series Spinner® bike. Customers can redeem their complimentary subscription by inputting the promotion code from their confirmation email into the relevant field at checkout at tv.spinning.com. Promotion codes are single use per customer, and only valid until December 31, 2018, or the expiration date otherwise listed in the offer email. This offer is subject to change. SPINtv™ subscriptions obtained in conjunction with purchase of a bike or other Spinning.com merchandise and/or offers will be voided if the order is cancelled, or any of the merchandise is returned. Full FAQ for SPINtv™ can be found at tv.spinning.com. Your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the complimentary year. However, you are welcome to cancel at any time. To cancel your subscription, go to “My Account” via the icon in the upper right corner. Click on “Subscriptions,” click on “Change,” and select “Cancel Subscription.”
Thank you for ordering with Mad Dogg Athletics Europe! If you placed your order on our website you will receive a confirmation email with your order number.
Changing an Order
If you have made a mistake on your order, please notify us immediately either by phone or by email. We will make every attempt to correct your order; however, if your order has shipped we will be unable to change any portion of your order. See additional information under Return Policy and Procedures.
Occasionally we sell out of an item faster than expected. If this occurs, you will be notified by a rep, the item will be placed on backorder and you will be given the choice to either wait for the product or receive a refund.
Return Policy and Procedures
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase. Please enclose the invoice and/or a note with the reason for return. We recommend returning your items using an insured, traceable shipping method. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, nor are we responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Once your return has been received, inspected and processed, your refund or exchange will be processed immediately.
Home Spinner® Bikes
- Warranty Specifications: Home Spinner® Bikes are warranted for home use only. They are not intended to be used in commercial settings. Warranty 1 year, no labor or service.
- Maximum Order Amount: There is a maximum order amount of two Home Spinner® Bikes per online order.
- Product returns that are received either damaged or otherwise not able to be sold as new will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- In the case of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the product’s warranty policy.
- If any part of your order is damaged, defective , incorrect or missing merchandise, call us immediately.
- Check your order and report any discrepancies within 72 hours of receiving your order. Save all the cartons and packing material for inspection. Mad Dogg Athletics Europe will refund shipping costs associated with returning such merchandise.
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe Returns Dept.
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe Returns Dept.
3144 ES Maassluis, The Netherlands
DVDs, CDs, Clothing & Accessories
- Clothing and accessories must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags. For expedited service, please mark any defects with tape.
- Opened CDs and/or DVDs are not returnable unless damaged. In the event that your DVD will not play on a particular DVD player, but works on other units, this is usually indicative of a DVD player that needs servicing. A defective DVD will only malfunction at the same point on a disc, even when using different DVD players. If the fault experienced is random (even in different players) this is another indication that servicing of the DVD player may be required.
Electronics and Spinner® Bikes
- Electronic items such as heart rate monitors, Spinning® computers and all Spinner® bikes must be returned in their original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- Under our free shipping policy, the original shipping cost will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser for Spinner® bikes.
SPIN® Membership is a one-year term of 99€ upfront. Purchase of SPIN® Membership is excluded from any promotional offers or discounts otherwise applied to customer purchases. Store credit cannot be applied to SPIN® Membership purchase.
For information on your benefits and how to access them, please visit our SPIN® Member Benefits page.
Refused or undeliverable orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, in addition to all applicable freight charges.
Return shipping charges will not be refunded, however, you will not be charged for the shipping costs associated with the exchange. Please allow one billing cycle for credits to appear on your statement. If your order is a gift and the recipient wishes to return or exchange the item, please follow the above return/exchange instructions.
The purchase price of the return item minus any applicable charges will be credited back to your original method of payment. We will refund or credit the value of the item, this however doesn’t include designated duties, taxes and custom fees you were charged. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
To view our terms and conditions pertaining to all educational services, please click one of the links below:
- Download Educational Terms & Conditions Form (Dutch)
- Download Educational Terms & Conditions Form (German)
Mad Dogg Athletics strives to provide you with the highest level of customer service possible. However, should that not be the case, we want to hear from you so that we can address any concerns or needs you may have.
To contact our customer service department and leave them a message, click one of the links below and follow the instructions within the form:
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe accepts the following payment methods:
If we were unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address match your credit card billing information exactly. Mad Dogg Athletics Europe will appear on your credit card statement.
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe is required to collect sales tax. The standard Dutch VAT rate of 21% is already calculated in the prices.
Prices shown are in Euros or British Pounds. Please note, that all orders will be charged in Euros. Pricing is subject to change without notice. If an item goes on sale within 14 days of purchase, you may contact us and we will refund you the price difference
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe thoroughly checks the validity of orders for fraudulent use and is not responsible for any delays due to verification of orders. We reserve the right to cancel orders without notice if they appear to be fraudulent.
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe B.V. is located in Maassluis, the Netherlands since 2004.
Company registration number: 24371262
VAT / TAX registration number: NL814173652B02