Shipping & Delivery within Europe, Middle East and Africa
(+31) 1059 04508
Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm Central European Time
Orders are processed on week days (excluding holidays and office closures). Orders received after 12:00pm (Noon) on Friday will be processed the following Monday. We provide free shipping for online orders from Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and United Kingdom from EUR 99 or GBP 99 value of goods (including VAT). Free shipping applies only to packages deliveries up to 70 kg (no freight deliveries).
• Mad Dogg Athletics Europe will determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: GLS Parcel Service or TNT Express.
• Domestic orders (The Netherlands only) will arrive within 1-2 business days, pending payment authorization and verification.
• European orders will arrive within 2-10 business days, pending payment authorization and verification.
Note: Shipping delivery times may be affected by customs clearance. Duties, Taxes and Custom fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
African and Middle East orders are processed within 2 business days, pending payment authorization and verification, and typically arrive in approximately 5-10 business days. Note: Shipping delivery times may be affected by customs clearance. Duties, Taxes and Custom fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Items with a dimensional weight of greater than 70 kg are shipped via a national trucking company or an international freight forwarder. Orders are processed within 2 business days, pending payment authorization and verification, and typically arrive within 5-10 business days. Note: Shipping delivery times may be affected by customs clearance.
Duties, Taxes and Custom fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Please note the following:
• The item will be delivered curbside as close to your building as possible. We ask that the customer make arrangements to carry the item inside.
• This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
• Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday Central
European Time. The trucking company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment within a 4-hour window of time. On rare occasions, unforeseen circumstances may cause your delivery to be rescheduled. • Additional charges apply to missed appointments.
• Additional charges may apply to beyond points and rural areas.
• Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a “Proof of Delivery” receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt, or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
• A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
• We may be unable to complete delivery if the delivery address is on a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck.
• Drivers are not required to bring freight into houses, garages, etc. Drivers do not help unpack or set up. Drivers do not inspect freight.